UBERESSAY Collects the Following Information:
- User Provided Information:You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to UberEssay when choosing to participate in UberEssay Services such as taking advantage of promotions, subscribing to newsletters or purchasing our services.
- Cookies Information:When you visit UberEssay Services, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. UberEssay may use both session cookies and persistent cookies (persistent cookie remains after you close your browser.) Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the UberEssay Services may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information:When you use UberEssay Services, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear GIFs Information:When you use UberEssay Services, we may employ “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through UberEssay Services, then we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of UberEssay Services.
- We will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major UberEssay Services changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of UberEssay Services and to create new features, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, and/or functionality on UberEssay Services.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
UberEssay Uses Information in the Following Way:
UberEssay Only Discloses Information When:
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through UberEssay Services, in which case UberEssay may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your personal information and email preferences at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
UberEssay’s Commitment to Security of Data:
UberEssay uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to UberEssay and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, UberEssay makes commercially reasonable efforts to secure our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If UberEssay learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. UberEssay may post a notice on UberEssay Services if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us by emailing email@example.com.
UberEssay’s Commitment to Privacy of Children:
Protecting the privacy of young children is very important to us. For that reason, UberEssay does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on UberEssay Services from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then you are not authorized to use or access UberEssay Services at any time or in any manner. If UberEssay learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected on the UberEssay Sites without verified parental consent, then UberEssay will take the appropriate steps to delete this information and we will restrict this individual from future access to the UberEssay Services.
In the Event of Sale, Merger, Acquisition, or Bankruptcy:
In the event that UberEssay is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Date Last Modified: